Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Survey

My survey wasn't about on certain subject, it was about general things. The survey was only 10 questions. I asked where people were from and the person that lived the farthest was from Alaska, but most were from Alabama. The question I asked about Spring Break was very interesting most said they were going to the beach, but the most interesting was that someone was going to Guatemala for a mission trip. I asked where people were planning to live once they graduate, and very few wanted to stay in the Mobile area. I asked what made people want to attend the University of South Alabama, and most said they chose South Alabama was because it was close to home. I asked if anyone play sports at South Alabama and everyone said no. Most people's favorite place to shop was Old Navy. The Auburn Tigers and Alabama Crimson Tide were most people's favorite college football teams. Finally, most people's favorite hobby was to go to the movies.

1 comment: