Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

A 7th Grader's Personal Learning Environment (or PLN)
I thought this was a great video. She has done an excellent job organizing her PLE. She is ahead of where she needs to be as a student. I hope she continues to be as organized in everything she does. I know when I was that age I was no way near that organized. Shes worked very hard on it and is a good example for her classmates to follow.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life
I thought this was a great video. It really made me think. The video asked to questions. The first question was What is your sentence?, and the second question was Was I better today than yesterday? I think some people won't find their sentence until way later in life, or after they have passed on. THe second question reminded me about when I played football in high school. Our coach use to tell us to try to get better today than you were yesterday. I think that is an important goal. You should always strive to improve yourself as a person, student, parent, or employee.

No comments:

Post a Comment