Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 4, 2010

Dear Kaia
I enjoyed reading this blog. It was about a little girl named Kaia and her dad. He takes her outside to explore. She also takes pictures while she's outside. I thought she did a great job taking the pictures. She seems to have a bright future in photography. I hope she will continue her interest in photography.I thought the video the class made was well done. I think its a good way to help teachers learn new technology.

Intrepid Teacher: Singing Hearts
After reading this two blogs and video, I've come to realize that it's important to teach children at an early age on how to use technology. I think it will help his daughter later in life especially throughout her college career, and possibly help her on whatever career she chooses. I hope I will be able to help my son learn new technology when he starts school. I think it will help him tremendously.

No comments:

Post a Comment