Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010

ALEX
ALEX stands for the Alabama Learning Exchange. It's a useful website for teachers. It gives you the courses of study available from grades K-12. The website gives you lessons plans for each subject that is being taught.The website also gives web links for teachers, administrators, and for students as well. There are also podcast available for you and is broken down into certain subjects.

I think the ALEX website is a great resource tool for all teachers and could be useful for students. I think it will be especially useful for a beginning teacher. It will help you learn how to be a better teacher more easily. I think when I become a teacher, I will use this website. I think it will make my first year as a teacher much easier.

ACCESS Program
ACCESS stands for Alabama Connecting Classrooms, Educators, and Students Statewide. ACCESS is a website for distance learning. It's available for all public high school students. The University of Alabama and Troy University are support centers for ACCESS. The website gives you a list of upcoming announcements on the right side of the page. The website tells you what the program is about, and it tells you what courses are available that you can take.

I think the ACCESS program is a great idea. I didn't even know it existed. I wish my school was involved in it. I think it would have been very beneficial for myself and my classmates. I'm not sure that the school where I'm from even know about ACCESS. I think they should be aware of this website. I think it would really help the students that need extra help and want to learn different classes than the ones that are taught at their schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment