Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Comments 4 Teachers Weeks 10, & 12

Digital Storytelling with Prezi

The diagram the class used to make their stories.

This post is about a program called Prezi. It's a way to learn digitally. The students inserted pictures and wrote stories by using Prezi. I thought the students did an excellent job on the stories they created. Before reading this blog, I had never even heard of Prezi. When I become a teacher I hope to find great ways like this to help challenge my students to be creative.

Teaching in the Caribbean 3.0
Ms. Deyenberg has been going to the Dominican Republic to help the teachers how to use new technology. She stays there for 10 days. The teachers learn how to use different programs and how to use them in the classroom. She also teaches them how to blog and how to use the blog into the classroom.I think it's awesome that she gets the opportunity to help teachers from another country to learn new technology. I would love for an opportunity like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment