Sunday, February 7, 2010

February 7, 2010

Integrating ICT into the MFL classroom
I learned a lot from this podcast. As a teacher, I could use it as a tool in and out of the classrooms. It gives the students a different way to learn. It gives the parents an opportunity to see what their children is learning more easily.

This podcast tells you how easy it is to make a podcast. The use of podcast allows the students to learn not only at school but at home as well. Students can use the podcast in the classroom to use a learning tool. The students can use the podcast in class to help explain what their learning in class that day or week. It helps the teacher and students to be creative.

2 comments:

  1. I was happy to see you had a fun time learning about podcasting. I've heard about other people in my class having a negative experience with them. I agree with the use of podcasting in the classroom and hope to offer podcasting in my classroom as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now started. Plan, Prepare, Practice

    ReplyDelete